How Much Fish Is Too Much?
A fear of mercury may be driving lower fish consumption, but that could be keeping some groups from getting important nutrients and protein from fish.
Zika and Birth Defects
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has reported some preliminary numbers detailing the effects of Zika virus on birth defects in the United States.
Smoking May Put Baby's DNA at Risk
It's a well-known fact that smoking during pregnancy can harm the baby. Now, researchers may have a clearer picture as to why that is.
Moms-to-Be and Vitamin D
Women often have questions about what they should and shouldn't eat when they're expecting. Here may be one answer to those questions.
Good News for Kids Born by IVF
For couples struggling to conceive, here's some potentially comforting news about the safety of infertility treatments.
Promising Preeclampsia Pill Under Further Study
Preeclampsia is a common cause of babies being born prematurely. But a potential new treatment may help.
A Weighty Matter for Those Wanting to Get Pregnant
Losing weight may need to be a priority for heavier women who are thinking about getting pregnant.
Another Possible Factor in Autism Risk
Many factors during pregnancy can affect a baby's development. Among those factors may be gestational diabetes, which could affect your baby's neurological development.
New Down Syndrome Test: More Accurate, More Limited
A new test might improve the accuracy of Down syndrome diagnoses.
Epilepsy Rx During Pregnancy May Put Kids at Risk
Pregnant women face many choices as they prepare for the baby's arrival. And new research suggests that moms-to-be with epilepsy may have an extra decision to make about their medication.
- Celexa (2) Apply Celexa filter
- Effexor (2) Apply Effexor filter
- Lexapro (2) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (2) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (2) Apply Prozac filter
- Zoloft (2) Apply Zoloft filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- Imuran (1) Apply Imuran filter
- Kaletra (1) Apply Kaletra filter
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- (-) Remove Healthy Development filter Healthy Development
- Immunizations (1) Apply Immunizations filter
- Mental Health (43) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (20) Apply Addictions filter
- Child Disorders (16) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Depression (6) Apply Depression filter
- Emotional Health (5) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (4) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (4) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (2) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Anxiety Disorders (1) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Attention Deficit Disorder (1) Apply Attention Deficit Disorder filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Violence Prevention (1) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Womens Health (32) Apply Womens Health filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (28) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Baby (9) Apply Baby filter
- Pulmonary Disease (8) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (7) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Infectious Disease (5) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Allergies (4) Apply Allergies filter
- Cardiovascular (4) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Healthy Home (2) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (2) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Low Testosterone (1) Apply Low Testosterone filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (1) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter