What's New: Anesthesia and Sedation Med Labels
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved label changes for anesthesia and sedation medications to be used in young children.
FDA Restricts Popular Cold and Pain Meds
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a restriction for some common pain and cough medications.
Not All Nursery Products Are Safe
Nursery products like baby carriers may be responsible for an increasing number of injuries to young children, a new study found.
Pet Medications Can Put Kids at Risk
Many parents know the importance of keeping their medicines out of the reach of children to prevent accidental exposure. But where are you storing your pets' medications?
Some Teething Tablets Could Be Dangerous
Some homeopathic teething tablets may contain inconsistent amounts of a toxic substance, according to the FDA.
Mumps Cases Surge
For years, mumps wasn't common in the United States. But that may be changing.
A New Warning for Anesthesia and Sedation Drugs
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has issued a safety announcement concerning the use of general anesthesia and sedation drugs.
How to Introduce Your Infant to Peanuts
If you do not know when or how to introduce peanut-containing foods to your infant, you are not alone.
Weight and Gut Bacteria May Be Linked
Your size and your gut bacteria may be linked, a new study of children and teenagers found.
How Alcohol Ads Might Affect Kids
The more ads for alcohol kids watch on TV, the more they may drink, according to a new study.
- Gardasil (2) Apply Gardasil filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Actiq (1) Apply Actiq filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Invega (1) Apply Invega filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Zyprexa (1) Apply Zyprexa filter
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Womens Health (35) Apply Womens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (34) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (28) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (11) Apply Addictions filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (3) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Child Disorders (3) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (3) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (3) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Dementia (1) Apply Dementia filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (27) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Baby (24) Apply Baby filter
- Mens Health (24) Apply Mens Health filter
- Healthy Home (23) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (18) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Trauma (16) Apply Trauma filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Allergies (9) Apply Allergies filter
- Gastrointestinal (7) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pulmonary Disease (5) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (4) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (2) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Deafness Hearing Loss (1) Apply Deafness Hearing Loss filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter