Busting COVID-19 Vaccine Myths
There's a good chance that someone you know has been repeating myths about COVID-19 vaccines. We're here to help you learn the truth.
Preventing Birth Defects
Each January, the United States observes National Birth Defects Prevention Month.
Two COVID-19 Vaccines Showing Promise
In the last couple of weeks, two COVID-19 vaccines have shown serious promise in early tests. An effective vaccine would be a huge step forward in the fight against the global coronavirus pandemic.
Halloween Eye Safety
Halloween is all about fun — complete with cool costumes, mountains of candy, haunted houses and trick-or-treating. So don't let potential eye dangers get in the way of all the Halloween thrills.
Trick-or-Treating Health Tips
Kids love Halloween because of all the candy — and parents may begrudge the holiday for the same reason.
How COVID-19 Affects Children
How does COVID-19 affect kids? It's a question most parents have. And we're starting to get answers.
Limiting Arsenic in Infant Rice Cereal
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) recently issued guidance meant to limit exposure to inorganic arsenic among infants.
Going Back to School During COVID-19
Back-to-school season can already be a stressful time for parents. Add a global pandemic into the mix, and many parents might be pulling their hair out. Here's how to help your child stay safe.
Summer Poison Prevention Tips
When the summertime heat is on, it's time to get outside, enjoy time with family and have fun. To keep your family safe this summer, check out these summer poison prevention tips.
Possible EpiPen Malfunctions
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued an alert regarding possible malfunctions with a common severe allergy injection.
- Gardasil (2) Apply Gardasil filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Actiq (1) Apply Actiq filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Invega (1) Apply Invega filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Zyprexa (1) Apply Zyprexa filter
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Womens Health (35) Apply Womens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (34) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (28) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (11) Apply Addictions filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (3) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Child Disorders (3) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (3) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (3) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Dementia (1) Apply Dementia filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (27) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Baby (24) Apply Baby filter
- Mens Health (24) Apply Mens Health filter
- Healthy Home (23) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (18) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Trauma (16) Apply Trauma filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Allergies (9) Apply Allergies filter
- Gastrointestinal (7) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pulmonary Disease (5) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (4) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (2) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Deafness Hearing Loss (1) Apply Deafness Hearing Loss filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter