Fireworks: Celebrate Safely
As you prepare to ring in the new year, you need to know a few things about fireworks and how to keep your family safe.
Head Injuries: More Than Concussions
Concussions have been linked to long-term brain damage, but a new study found that smaller impacts to the head may also lead to harm over time.
Social Media and Teen Mental Health
Teens who spend a lot of time using social media may face a raised risk of mental health problems, according to a new study.
Watch Out for This Summer Pool Parasite
Before you jump into the pool this summer, take steps to avoid coming into contact with this germ.
Vaccines: Not Just Kid Stuff
Immunizations aren't just for kids. Adults need vaccinations, too. Staying up to date on your vaccinations is one of the easiest ways to prevent disease.
With 349 confirmed cases across the United States as of 2018, measles appears to be on the rise.
The Importance of Private Talks with Your Doctor
Many young people never get to have private discussions with their doctors without their parents in the room, according to a new study. And that could affect how adolescents feel about their doctors and preventive medicine.
Polio-Like Condition Reported in US
You might have heard the recent reports of US children suddenly becoming weak in their arms or legs. Here's what you need to know about this condition.
Preventing Lead Exposure in Kids
Here's what you need to know for National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week.
Some EpiPen Expiration Dates Extended
Here's what you need to know about what's being done to address the ongoing EpiPen shortage.
- Gardasil (2) Apply Gardasil filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Actiq (1) Apply Actiq filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Invega (1) Apply Invega filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Zyprexa (1) Apply Zyprexa filter
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Womens Health (35) Apply Womens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (34) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (28) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (11) Apply Addictions filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (3) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Child Disorders (3) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (3) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (3) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Dementia (1) Apply Dementia filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (27) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Baby (24) Apply Baby filter
- Mens Health (24) Apply Mens Health filter
- Healthy Home (23) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (18) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Trauma (16) Apply Trauma filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Allergies (9) Apply Allergies filter
- Gastrointestinal (7) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pulmonary Disease (5) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (4) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (2) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Deafness Hearing Loss (1) Apply Deafness Hearing Loss filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter