How to Handle Bites and Stings
Summer means spending time at the beach, playing outside and having other outdoor adventures. It also means lots of opportunities for bites and stings from bugs and wildlife.
For Teething Babies, Benzocaine May Pose Risks
When a baby is teething, the first thing most parents want to do is reach for Baby Orajel. But you may want to think twice before using teething products that contain benzocaine.
Multiple Vaccines and the Immune System
Infants receiving multiple childhood vaccines based on the routine vaccination schedule did not face an increased risk for infection, according to a new study.
Where Zika Spread, Birth Defects Were More Common
Parts of the United States that had local Zika virus transmission saw an increase in birth defects that have been linked to the virus, a new study found.
Opioid Cough Medicines: No Longer for Kids
After a new US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) decision, opioid cough and cold medications will no longer be indicated for children. Their use in this age group is not recommended.
Window Blinds: Safety Threat to Children
The cords of window blinds may pose serious risks to children's health and safety, according to a new study.
For Kids, Dietary Supplements May Pose Risks
Many kids and teens are using dietary and herbal supplements, but some health experts have questioned the safety of these over-the-counter products.
Introducing Peanuts to Infants
The time health experts are saying you should introduce peanuts into your infant's diet may surprise you.
Zika in the US: What It Means for Babies
Pregnant women in the United States may face a higher risk for Zika virus than previously thought, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Traveling and the Measles Vaccine
Many United States travelers who were eligible to receive the measles vaccine didn't receive it before leaving the country, according to a new study.
- Gardasil (2) Apply Gardasil filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Actiq (1) Apply Actiq filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Invega (1) Apply Invega filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Zyprexa (1) Apply Zyprexa filter
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Womens Health (35) Apply Womens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (34) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (28) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (11) Apply Addictions filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (3) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Child Disorders (3) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (3) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (3) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Dementia (1) Apply Dementia filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (27) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Baby (24) Apply Baby filter
- Mens Health (24) Apply Mens Health filter
- Healthy Home (23) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (18) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Trauma (16) Apply Trauma filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Allergies (9) Apply Allergies filter
- Gastrointestinal (7) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pulmonary Disease (5) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (4) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (2) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Deafness Hearing Loss (1) Apply Deafness Hearing Loss filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter