Epilepsy Rx Safety in Pregnancy
Two newer epilepsy medications may not affect the IQs of children whose mothers took them during pregnancy, a new study found.
Kids and Chemical Eye Burns
Adults aren't the only ones who have to watch out for chemical eye burns. In fact, these burns may occur more often in young children, according to a new study.
The Harms of Teen Vaping
Teens who wouldn't have started smoking in the first place may now be using electronic cigarettes, a new study found.
Travel Smart for Your Health
If you are planning to travel abroad, being sure you're up to date on all recommended vaccinations is key.
As you prepare for the Fourth of July, here is everything you need to know about fireworks and how to keep your family safe.
Infants, Meet Peanuts
Introducing peanuts into your infant's diet may be a good idea after all, according to a new study.
Artificially Sweetened Drinks During Pregnancy
Artificial sweeteners have become increasingly common. A new study looked at the link between artificial sweetener intake during pregnancy and baby's body mass index (BMI).
Top 10 Items For Your Medicine Cabinet
What’s in your medicine cabinet? Did your items make our top 10 list?
In Late Preterm Births, This Rx Could Help Baby's Lungs
Doctors have prescribed steroids to pregnant women at risk of preterm delivery for decades. But what about those at risk of late preterm delivery?
When the Weather Outside Is Frightful
Few things stick in a child’s memory more than a perfect snow day. To ensure these winter play days aren't tainted by injury or illness, parents should be aware of the dangers tied to the coldest time of the year.
- Gardasil (2) Apply Gardasil filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Actiq (1) Apply Actiq filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Invega (1) Apply Invega filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Zyprexa (1) Apply Zyprexa filter
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Womens Health (35) Apply Womens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (34) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (28) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (11) Apply Addictions filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (3) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Child Disorders (3) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (3) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (3) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Dementia (1) Apply Dementia filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (27) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Baby (24) Apply Baby filter
- Mens Health (24) Apply Mens Health filter
- Healthy Home (23) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (18) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Trauma (16) Apply Trauma filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Allergies (9) Apply Allergies filter
- Gastrointestinal (7) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pulmonary Disease (5) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (4) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (2) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Deafness Hearing Loss (1) Apply Deafness Hearing Loss filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter