Psoriasis Risk Tied to High Blood Pressure in Women
The health of your heart and that of your skin may not seem that connected, but the authors of a new study suggest that for some women, the two may be intertwined.
FDA Warns of Rare But Serious Reactions to OTC Acne Products
People with acne have many choices of over-the-counter (OTC) products to help them clear their skin. The FDA is warning that some of these products may cause rare but serious and possibly life-threatening reactions.
Anti-Inflammatory Rx May Ease Psoriatic Arthritis
About 15 percent of psoriasis patients get arthritic inflammation that may cause joint pain, according to the American College of Rheumatology. A new therapy, however, may bring some relief.
World Cup Health Issues Highlighted
Global travelers will soon descend upon Brazil, first for this summer's World Cup, then again for the 2016 Summer Olympics. A new report examined health risks for these travelers.
Kids' Eczema Tied to Warts and Infection
The exact cause of childhood eczema is not known, but it may involve an issue with the immune system that increases the risk of other health problems.
Eczema May Stick Around for Life
It's not uncommon for children to experience symptoms of eczema, a skin condition also called atopic dermatitis. It is less understood how long those symptoms last for individuals.
Additives Didn't Spur Skin Condition
People with a mysterious skin condition are eager for doctors to pinpoint a cause. Based on a new study, researchers may be able to strike one potential source of the irritation.
Skin Care to Keep Athletes in the Game
The health benefits of regular exercise are undeniable. And to keep in the game, it’s important for athletes to take good care of their bodies and their skin.
Picking Nits with Hair Conditioner
Getting the eggs from head lice (nits) out of a child’s hair will likely never be fun, but one new study has found a method that may make the process easier.
Indoor Tanning Common in Western Countries
There has been an increasing amount of evidence on the harms of indoor tanning. Yet, it seems many people have still been partaking in the activity.
- Humira (6) Apply Humira filter
- Remicade (5) Apply Remicade filter
- Accutane (3) Apply Accutane filter
- Enbrel (3) Apply Enbrel filter
- Cimzia (2) Apply Cimzia filter
- Simponi (2) Apply Simponi filter
- Amnesteem (1) Apply Amnesteem filter
- Asmanex (1) Apply Asmanex filter
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Claravis (1) Apply Claravis filter
- Combivent (1) Apply Combivent filter
- Finasteride (1) Apply Finasteride filter
- Flovent (1) Apply Flovent filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Natroba (1) Apply Natroba filter
- ProAir HFA (1) Apply ProAir HFA filter
- Propecia (1) Apply Propecia filter
- Proventil HFA (1) Apply Proventil HFA filter
- Prozac (1) Apply Prozac filter
- Pulmicort Respules (1) Apply Pulmicort Respules filter
- Spiriva (1) Apply Spiriva filter
- Stelara (1) Apply Stelara filter
- Tarceva (1) Apply Tarceva filter
- Ventolin HFA (1) Apply Ventolin HFA filter
- Vfend (1) Apply Vfend filter
- Xopenex HFA (1) Apply Xopenex HFA filter
- Zoloft (1) Apply Zoloft filter
- Zyvox (1) Apply Zyvox filter
- (-) Remove Dermatology filter Dermatology
- Cancer (22) Apply Cancer filter
- Patient Safety Education (20) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pediatrics (19) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Rheumatic Disease (19) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (15) Apply Womens Health filter
- Gastrointestinal (14) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mens Health (14) Apply Mens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (12) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Allergies (11) Apply Allergies filter
- Cardiovascular (7) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (7) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Pulmonary Disease (7) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (5) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Home (4) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Eye Disease (2) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (2) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Trauma (1) Apply Trauma filter