Little Boys Are Growing Up Faster
If it seems like kids are just growing up too soon these days, it may not be your imagination. It turns out boys are going through puberty earlier.
HPV Shots Don’t Lead to Sex
One of the concerns expressed by some parents about the HPV vaccine is that getting it might encourage their daughters to have sex sooner. Not so, says a new study.
"Like" Safe Sex, You Might Do It More
What if "liking" a Facebook page could help you make better decisions or live healthier? For sexual health, there is some evidence that it can.
Impact of Abuse is Far-Reaching
The long-term psychological effects of rape are not news. But women who are raped often suffer in many less obvious and unseen ways.
HPV Vaccine Has No Serious Side Effects
Since vaccine safety is often on some parents' minds, it's valuable news when an additional safety study is released. One on the HPV vaccine has just been completed.
Why are Prostate Patients Prone to ED?
While treatments for prostate cancer can be very effective, they can also cause erectile dysfunction. Now, genetic markers may help identify which patients are more likely to get Erectile Dysfunction (ED).
What Do You Know About Contraception?
The best way to prevent an unintended pregnancy — aside from abstinence — is consistent, effective use of contraception. Knowledge about contraception, therefore, is power.
Is Your Teen in an Abusive Relationship?
More than a third of both young men and women in the U.S. experience some form of dating violence during adolescence. Some studies show up to 88 percent of young females are exposed.
Free Health Screenings for Men
For 23 years, the third week in September has been designated “Prostate Cancer Awareness Week.” That’s when the Prostate Conditions Education Council ( PCEC ) was founded to give men access to free or low-cost prostate health screenings.
Listen & Learn Ladies
What’s the best way to get the word out about major health issues? For certain groups, a short story on the radio can reach and educate a lot of people easily and successfully.
- Gardasil (14) Apply Gardasil filter
- Cervarix (10) Apply Cervarix filter
- Viagra (9) Apply Viagra filter
- Cialis (8) Apply Cialis filter
- Levitra (7) Apply Levitra filter
- Accutane (1) Apply Accutane filter
- Adcirca (1) Apply Adcirca filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Concerta (1) Apply Concerta filter
- Crestor (1) Apply Crestor filter
- Daytrana (1) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (1) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (1) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Kadian (1) Apply Kadian filter
- Lipitor (1) Apply Lipitor filter
- Metadate CD (1) Apply Metadate CD filter
- OxyContin (1) Apply OxyContin filter
- Pravachol (1) Apply Pravachol filter
- Quillivant XR (1) Apply Quillivant XR filter
- Ritalin (1) Apply Ritalin filter
- Ritalin LA (1) Apply Ritalin LA filter
- Rocephin (1) Apply Rocephin filter
- Staxyn (1) Apply Staxyn filter
- Stendra (1) Apply Stendra filter
- Strattera (1) Apply Strattera filter
- Vicodin (1) Apply Vicodin filter
- Yaz (1) Apply Yaz filter
- Zithromax (1) Apply Zithromax filter
- Zocor (1) Apply Zocor filter
- (-) Remove Sexual Health filter Sexual Health
- Mens Health (60) Apply Mens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (49) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Cancer (39) Apply Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (9) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (4) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (2) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Colon Cancer (1) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Female Cancer (1) Apply Female Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (1) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (1) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (1) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (1) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Testicular Cancer (1) Apply Testicular Cancer filter
- Uterine Cancer (1) Apply Uterine Cancer filter
- Womens Health (36) Apply Womens Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (31) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Mental Health (23) Apply Mental Health filter
- Emotional Health (11) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Depression (4) Apply Depression filter
- Addictions (3) Apply Addictions filter
- Stress (3) Apply Stress filter
- Violence Prevention (3) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Anxiety Disorders (2) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (2) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (1) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Pediatrics (23) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Cardiovascular (17) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Patient Safety Education (13) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Diabetes (7) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (7) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Kidney Disease (4) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (4) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Gastrointestinal (3) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Healthy Home (3) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Low Testosterone (3) Apply Low Testosterone filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (3) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Rheumatic Disease (3) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Deafness Hearing Loss (1) Apply Deafness Hearing Loss filter
- Dermatology (1) Apply Dermatology filter
- Exercise (1) Apply Exercise filter
- Gout (1) Apply Gout filter
- Incontinence (1) Apply Incontinence filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter