How was your experience with Propiomazine?
Uses of Propiomazine
Propiomazine is used in the treatment of:
- Sleep Initiation and Maintenance Disorders
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Propiomazine Brand Names
Propiomazine may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Propiomazine Drug Class
Propiomazine is part of the drug class:
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- PROPIOMAZINE/ROPINIROLE HYDROCHLORIDE
- PROPIOMAZINE/TOREMIFENE CITRATE
This is not a complete list of Propiomazinedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take propiomazine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Propiomazine dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Propiomazine is available in the following doses:
- Propiomazine 20 Mg/ml Injectable Solution
Forms of Medication
Propiomazine is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Solution