How was your experience with Nandrolone?
Uses of Nandrolone
Nandrolone is used in the treatment of:
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Nandrolone Brand Names
Nandrolone Drug Class
Nandrolone is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Nandrolonedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Nandrolone and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Nandrolone falls into category X:
It has been shown that women taking Nandrolone during pregnancy may have babies with problems. There are no situations where the benefits of the medication for the mother outweigh the risks of harm to the baby. These medicines should never be used by pregnant women.
Take nandrolone exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Nandrolone dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Nandrolone is available in the following doses:
- Nandrolone Decanoate 100 Mg/ml Intramuscular Solution
- Nandrolone Decanoate 200 Mg/ml Intramuscular Solution
- Nandrolone Decanoate 50 Mg/ml Intramuscular Solution
- Nandrolone Phenpropionate 25 Mg/ml Intramuscular Solution
- Nandrolone Phenpropionate 50 Mg/ml Intramuscular Solution
Forms of Medication
Nandrolone is available in the following forms:
- Injectable Solution