Kids These Days… and Their Rx
It's important to treat mental illness. But some people have concerns that children are over-treated with medications. Research evidence does show an increase in some psychiatric meds for kids.
New Migraine Guidelines Stress Prevention
Many patients suffering from chronic migraines may be eligible to take preventative medications, yet few take them. New guidelines for treating migraines stress using available therapies to prevent such attacks.
Treating Epilepsy While Pregnant
It has been well established that there is a risk of birth defects in the baby for pregnant women taking the anti-seizure medication phenytoin . Newer anti-epileptic drugs are safer, and a new study aimed to confirm the data.
- (-) Remove Lamictal filter Lamictal
- (-) Remove Topamax filter Topamax
- Depakote (2) Apply Depakote filter
- Gralise (1) Apply Gralise filter
- Horizant (1) Apply Horizant filter
- Keppra (1) Apply Keppra filter
- Neurontin (1) Apply Neurontin filter
- Tegretol (1) Apply Tegretol filter
- Toprol XL (1) Apply Toprol XL filter
- Trileptal (1) Apply Trileptal filter