Several New Medications Approved
As a new year begins, we celebrate the beginning of something new and exciting. This year, that includes several new medication approvals from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
This Menopause Therapy Didn't Affect Death Risk
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) has been a subject of controversy since past research linked it to health problems like cancer. New evidence, however, might clear up some concerns about this treatment.
Cancer Screening May Benefit Diabetes Patients
Diabetes patients may need to take extra precautions to lower their risk for cancer or catch it early.
Obesity and Diabetes Could Affect Cancer Treatment
Diabetes and obesity are problematic on their own, but could they also affect how the body responds to treatments for other conditions, like cancer? New studies suggest this is the case.
Benefits of Regular Physical Activity
There are many health benefits to being a physically active person. Here’s a list from what you might gain from developing an exercise routine.
Foods that Boost Brain Power
A few changes to your diet may give your brain a boost!
Healthy Habits After You Hit 40
Most doctors will say that your 40's are an important time for preventing health problems. Here’s some tips that can help you stay healthy.
Preventing Disease with Exercise
Your health care provider may emphasize the importance of exercise, but exactly how important is physical activity for staying healthy?
Diabetes Rx and Breast Cancer Survival
The diabetes drug metformin has been something of a darling in the cancer world of late. Previous research has shown that it may help prevent or beat cancer. But a new study has come along that creates a question mark.
Insulin Type May Not Boost Cancer Risk
Some patients with type 2 diabetes need an extra boost of insulin from the outside to get their blood sugar under control. Researchers wanted to see if one insulin treatment option carries a risk of cancer.
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- (-) Remove Breast Cancer Female filter Breast Cancer Female
- Colon Cancer (6) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Male (2) Apply Breast Cancer Male filter
- Esophageal Cancer (2) Apply Esophageal Cancer filter
- Lung Cancer (2) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (2) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (1) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (1) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Liver Cancer (1) Apply Liver Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Pancreatic Cancer (1) Apply Pancreatic Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (1) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (1) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (1) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- Uterine Cancer (1) Apply Uterine Cancer filter
- (-) Remove Diabetes filter Diabetes
- Cardiovascular (8) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Stroke (5) Apply Stroke filter
- Heart Attack (4) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (3) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- High Cholesterol (3) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Hypertension (3) Apply Hypertension filter
- Atherosclerosis (2) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (1) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (7) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Mental Health (5) Apply Mental Health filter
- Infectious Disease (4) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Womens Health (4) Apply Womens Health filter
- Eye Disease (3) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (3) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (2) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pediatrics (2) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Rheumatic Disease (2) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Dermatology (1) Apply Dermatology filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer