Sugar Alternatives and Your Health
Who doesn't love a sweet taste? Almost everyone loves how sugar tastes, but not everyone loves the health effects of sugar in excess.
How Eating Speed Might Affect Weight Loss
How fast you eat might affect your ability to lose weight, according to a new study.
Antioxidants and Your Diabetes Risk
Here's another reason you may want to eat antioxidant-rich foods: They may lower your risk of type 2 diabetes, according to a new study.
Obesity: Still a Big Problem in the US
Obesity continues to be a significant health concern across the United States, according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Weight Gain in Adulthood May Pose Serious Risks
Gaining weight from your early 20s to your mid-50s may put your health at risk, according to a new study.
The Risks of Artificial Sweeteners
Artificial sweeteners may raise your risk of a host of health problems, according to a new study.
What Belly Fat May Mean for Your Health
If having a high waist-to-hip ratio is in your genetics, you may also have a higher risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease, according to a new study.
Should Sugary Drinks Be Taxed?
Taxing sugary drinks may lower consumption and, in turn, reduce obesity, type 2 diabetes and even tooth decay, according to a new World Health Organization (WHO) report.
An In-Depth Look at Childhood Obesity
With nearly one-third of all US children ages 2 to 19 currently overweight or obese, childhood obesity has become an epidemic. Fortunately, this condition is preventable in many cases.
Weight Loss: A Little Could Do a Lot
For overweight patients, attempting to shed those extra pounds can be daunting. But even dropping a few can have profound health benefits, new evidence suggests.
- Actos (1) Apply Actos filter
- Avandia (1) Apply Avandia filter
- Byetta (1) Apply Byetta filter
- Cialis (1) Apply Cialis filter
- Glucophage (1) Apply Glucophage filter
- Glucophage XR (1) Apply Glucophage XR filter
- Invokana (1) Apply Invokana filter
- Levitra (1) Apply Levitra filter
- Metformin (1) Apply Metformin filter
- Prandin (1) Apply Prandin filter
- Qsymia (1) Apply Qsymia filter
- Viagra (1) Apply Viagra filter
- Victoza (1) Apply Victoza filter
- (-) Remove Diabetes filter Diabetes
- (-) Remove Healthy Eating and Diet filter Healthy Eating and Diet
- Cardiovascular (87) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Hypertension (33) Apply Hypertension filter
- High Cholesterol (21) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Stroke (21) Apply Stroke filter
- Heart Attack (17) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (10) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- Atherosclerosis (4) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (3) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (1) Apply Peripheral Arterial Disease filter
- Mental Health (36) Apply Mental Health filter
- Depression (12) Apply Depression filter
- Sleep Disorders (8) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Addictions (7) Apply Addictions filter
- Stress (7) Apply Stress filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (2) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Dementia (2) Apply Dementia filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Eating Disorders (1) Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Emotional Health (1) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Cancer (24) Apply Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (7) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Colon Cancer (6) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Lung Cancer (2) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Male (1) Apply Breast Cancer Male filter
- Cervical Cancer (1) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Esophageal Cancer (1) Apply Esophageal Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (1) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (1) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Uterine Cancer (1) Apply Uterine Cancer filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (16) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Multiple Sclerosis (9) Apply Multiple Sclerosis filter
- Alzheimers Disease (6) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Osteoporosis (6) Apply Osteoporosis filter
- Osteoarthritis (3) Apply Osteoarthritis filter
- Parkinsons Disease (3) Apply Parkinsons Disease filter
- Migraine Headaches (1) Apply Migraine Headaches filter
- Gastrointestinal (15) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Infectious Disease (14) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Pediatrics (14) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Exercise (11) Apply Exercise filter
- Womens Health (11) Apply Womens Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (10) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Rheumatic Disease (10) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (9) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (6) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Incontinence (5) Apply Incontinence filter
- Eye Disease (4) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (4) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Mens Health (4) Apply Mens Health filter
- Hematology (3) Apply Hematology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (3) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Healthy Home (2) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Sexual Health (2) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Baby (1) Apply Baby filter
- Gout (1) Apply Gout filter