Naproxen And Misoprostol
How was your experience with Naproxen & Misoprostol?
Uses of Naproxen And Misoprostol
Naproxen And Misoprostol is used in the treatment of:
- Arthritis, Juvenile Rheumatoid
- Spondylitis, Ankylosing
Naproxen And Misoprostol is used in the prevention of:
- Stomach Ulcer
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Naproxen And Misoprostol Brand Names
Naproxen And Misoprostol Drug Class
Naproxen And Misoprostol is part of the drug class:
Naproxen And Misoprostol Interactions
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
This is not a complete list of Naproxen And Misoprostoldrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Naproxen And Misoprostol and Pregnancy
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
The FDA categorizes medications based on safety for use during pregnancy. Five categories - A, B, C, D, and X, are used to classify the possible risks to an unborn baby when a medication is taken during pregnancy.
Misoprostol / Naproxen falls into category C:
In animal studies, pregnant animals were given this medication and had some babies born with problems. No well-controlled studies have been done in humans, though. Therefore, this medication may be used if the potential benefits to the mother outweigh the potential risks to the unborn child.
There are no well-controlled studies that have been done in pregnant women. Misoprostol / Naproxen should be used during pregnancy only if the possible benefit outweighs the possible risk to the unborn baby.
No studies have been done in animals, and no well-controlled studies have been done in pregnant women. Misoprostol / Naproxen should be given to a pregnant woman only if clearly needed.
Naproxen And Misoprostol Dosage
Take naproxen and misoprostol exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Naproxen And Misoprostol dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Naproxen And Misoprostol is available in the following doses:
- Diclofenac-misoprostol 50 Mg-200 Mcg Oral Tablet
- Diclofenac-misoprostol 75 Mg-200 Mcg Oral Tablet
- Esomeprazole-naproxen 20 Mg-375 Mg Oral Delayed Release Tablet
- Esomeprazole-naproxen 20 Mg-500 Mg Oral Delayed Release Tablet
- Lansoprazole-naproxen 15 Mg-375 Mg Oral Kit
- Lansoprazole-naproxen 15 Mg-500 Mg Oral Kit
- Misoprostol 100 Mcg Oral Tablet
- Misoprostol 200 Mcg Oral Tablet
- Naproxen 125 Mg/5 Ml Oral Suspension
- Naproxen 250 Mg Oral Tablet
- Naproxen 375 Mg (as Sodium) Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Naproxen 375 Mg Oral Delayed Release Tablet
- Naproxen 375 Mg Oral Tablet
- Naproxen 500 Mg (as Sodium) Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Naproxen 500 Mg Oral Delayed Release Tablet
- Naproxen 500 Mg Oral Tablet
- Naproxen 500 Mg With Analgesic Balm Oral And Topical Kit
- Naproxen 750 Mg (as Sodium) Oral Tablet, Extended Release
- Naproxen Compounding Powder
- Naproxen Sodium 220 Mg Oral Capsule
- Naproxen Sodium 220 Mg Oral Tablet
- Naproxen Sodium 275 Mg Oral Tablet
- Naproxen Sodium 550 Mg Oral Tablet
- Naproxen Sodium Compounding Powder
- Naproxen Sodium Varying Strength Oral Tablet, Extended Release