How was your experience with Kaolin?
Kaolin Brand Names
Kaolin Drug Class
Kaolin is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Kaolindrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take kaolin exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Kaolin dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Kaolin is available in the following doses:
- Kaolin Compounding Powder
- Kaolin-pectin 5.2 G-260 Mg-260 Mg/30 Ml Oral Suspension
- Kaolin-pectin 5.8 G-130 Mg/30 Ml Oral Suspension
Forms of Medication
Kaolin is available in the following forms:
- Oral Suspension
- Topical Foam
- Topical Powder