How was your experience with Hexachlorophene?
Uses of Hexachlorophene
Hexachlorophene is used in the treatment of:
- Acne Vulgaris
Hexachlorophene is used in the prevention of:
- Staphylococcal Skin Infections
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Hexachlorophene Brand Names
Hexachlorophene may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Hexachlorophene Drug Class
Hexachlorophene is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Hexachlorophenedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take hexachlorophene exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Hexachlorophene dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Hexachlorophene is available in the following doses:
- Hexachlorophene Topical 0.23% Topical Foam
- Hexachlorophene Topical 3% Topical Liquid
- Hexachlorophene Topical Compounding Powder
Forms of Medication
Hexachlorophene is available in the following forms:
- Medicated Liquid Soap
- Topical Cream
- Topical Foam
- Topical Solution