How was your experience with Clioquinol?
Uses of Clioquinol
Clioquinol is used in the treatment of:
- Tinea Pedis
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Clioquinol Brand Names
Clioquinol Drug Class
This is not a complete list of Clioquinoldrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take clioquinol exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Clioquinol dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Clioquinol is available in the following doses:
- Clioquinol Topical 3% Topical Cream
- Clioquinol Topical Compounding Powder
- Clioquinol-hydrocortisone Topical 3%-0.5% Topical Cream
- Clioquinol-hydrocortisone Topical 3%-1% Topical Cream
- Clioquinol-hydrocortisone Topical 3%-1% Topical Ointment
- Clioquinol/hydrocortisone/pramoxine Topical 3%-1%-1% Topical Cream
Forms of Medication
Clioquinol is available in the following forms:
- Otic Solution
- Topical Cream
- Topical Gel
- Topical Lotion
- Topical Ointment