How was your experience with Bismuth Subnitrate?
Uses of Bismuth Subnitrate
Bismuth Subnitrate is used in the treatment of:
- Dysentery, Bacillary
- Escherichia coli Infections
- Helicobacter Infections
- Virus Diseases
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Bismuth Subnitrate Drug Class
Bismuth Subnitrate is part of the drug class:
Bismuth Subnitrate Interactions
This is not a complete list of Bismuth Subnitratedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Bismuth Subnitrate Dosage
Take bismuth subnitrate exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Bismuth Subnitrate dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Bismuth Subnitrate is available in the following doses:
- Bismuth Subnitrate Compounding Powder
- Bismuth Subnitrate-calcium Hydroxide Oral Suspension