Cryotherapy a Cool Trend After All?
Whole-body cryotherapy may not be so cool after all, according to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Using the Mind to Reduce Inflammation
If you're in pain, you probably don't feel great. If you're emotionally frustrated or upset, it can make your pain worse. So then how do you break the cycle?
Misunderstanding Exercise for Knee Pain
If your knee hurts, exercise might not be on the top of your list of things to do. Nevertheless, staying physically active is a key part of managing knee pain.
FDA Issues Warning on Natural Supplement
There are countless dietary supplements marketed as natural remedies for pain relief. In some instances, these supplements turn out to be neither natural nor safe, which seems to be the case for Reumofan Plus.
No Doubt About Arthritis Drug's Benefit
A few years ago, the FDA warned that certain drugs may raise the risk of cancer in children with juvenile arthritis. While it still seems these children are more prone to cancer, the drugs might not be to blame.
Place Tied to Arthritis Pain
Millions of people across the United States suffer from some form of arthritis. To reduce these numbers, researchers first have to know what populations are most affected.
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- (-) Remove Rheumatic Disease filter Rheumatic Disease
- Mental Health (2) Apply Mental Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (2) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter