Tips For Women With Epilepsy Who May Get Pregnant
Two recent studies offered new insight for women who take medications for epilepsy on how to reduce their baby's risk for birth defects and whether breastfeeding is recommended.
Kids These Days… and Their Rx
It's important to treat mental illness. But some people have concerns that children are over-treated with medications. Research evidence does show an increase in some psychiatric meds for kids.
- (-) Remove Lamictal filter Lamictal
- (-) Remove Tegretol filter Tegretol
- Depakote (2) Apply Depakote filter
- Carbatrol (1) Apply Carbatrol filter
- Dilantin (1) Apply Dilantin filter
- Gralise (1) Apply Gralise filter
- Horizant (1) Apply Horizant filter
- Neurontin (1) Apply Neurontin filter
- Topamax (1) Apply Topamax filter
- Trileptal (1) Apply Trileptal filter