Care After Cancer
People who go through the cancer adventure aren’t sissies – that’s for sure. No, they are the strong ones here to live and laugh another day. Thing is, cancer and its treatments leave their marks.
Prostates Seem to Need 'Sound-Sleep'
If you have trouble going to sleep or staying asleep, you're not alone. Many people know how frustrating these problems can be. But sleep problems aren’t just annoying; they could be unhealthy.
Religion, Spirituality and End of Life Care
Do you believe in miracles? Do you believe that God is in charge of your fate? If you were nearing the end of your life, would your beliefs affect which treatment you received?
Dreaming of Colorectal Cancer
Poor sleep disturbs the body in all sorts of ways. Snoring affects our breathing, how much oxygen the body gets and how much sleep we need. And all of this may play a role in cancer risks.
Lady Smokers' Risk for Colon Cancer
Links between smoking and lung cancer have been well established, but what about other types of cancer? In particular, female smokers have shown high rates of colon cancer.
Hookah Smoking Isn't A Safe Alternative
Hookah smoking may seem like a less harmful alternative to cigarettes. But the charcoal brick heating the hookah’s tobacco can expose a person to high levels of harmful chemicals.
Quitting Smoking After Asbestos Exposure
Asbestos is a known cancer-causing agent. It was banned in the United States in the 1970s, but can still be found in old insulation and other building materials. People who have been exposed to asbestos are at higher risk of respiratory diseases, including lung cancer.
Blood Test May Predict Lung Cancer Risk
Finding lung cancer at its earliest stages, when there is still the chance of a cure, is a problem. Regular CT scans can detect such cancers in older smokers who’ve smoked the equivalent of a pack a day for 30 years.
Trouble Coping Under the Knife
Having breast cancer surgery is tough for any woman. But recovering from surgery may be a little tougher for women who also have mental health issues.
Don’t Let Cervical Cancer Get You Down
Kicking cervical cancer to the curb takes an emotional and physical toll. It may take a little time to figure out how to improve the quality of life for the first couple years after surgery.
- Ambien (2) Apply Ambien filter
- Lunesta (2) Apply Lunesta filter
- Ambien CR (1) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Chantix (1) Apply Chantix filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Restoril (1) Apply Restoril filter
- Sonata (1) Apply Sonata filter
- Tamoxifen (1) Apply Tamoxifen filter
- Tarceva (1) Apply Tarceva filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Lung Cancer (32) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (22) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Colon Cancer (9) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (8) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (7) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Bladder Cancer (5) Apply Bladder Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (5) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Esophageal Cancer (4) Apply Esophageal Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (4) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (3) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Liver Cancer (3) Apply Liver Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (2) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (2) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (1) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Pancreatic Cancer (1) Apply Pancreatic Cancer filter
- Stomach Cancer (1) Apply Stomach Cancer filter
- Uterine Cancer (1) Apply Uterine Cancer filter
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Addictions (74) Apply Addictions filter
- Emotional Health (24) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Depression (18) Apply Depression filter
- Sleep Disorders (12) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Anxiety Disorders (11) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Stress (9) Apply Stress filter
- Dementia (4) Apply Dementia filter
- Suicide Prevention (4) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Bipolar Disorder (2) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Schizophrenia (2) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Violence Prevention (2) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Child Disorders (1) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Cardiovascular (27) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Womens Health (18) Apply Womens Health filter
- Diabetes (15) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (14) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Pulmonary Disease (10) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (9) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Infectious Disease (8) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (7) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (5) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Exercise (3) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (3) Apply Hematology filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pediatrics (3) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Healthy Home (2) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Kidney Disease (2) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Mens Health (2) Apply Mens Health filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer