Depression Common Among Women With Breast Cancer
Being diagnosed with a potentially deadly disease like breast cancer can come as an emotional shock. And a new study found that women diagnosed with breast cancer had a raised risk for depression.
CDC Reports Americans Living Longer Than Ever
Americans may be living longer than ever before. In a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report, measures of life span were up and rates of death were down.
Researchers Find Possible Link Between Tobacco and Oral HPV
Smoking has been tied to health issues of all types. Now, smokers might have another reason to kick the habit — oral human papillomavirus (HPV).
Mental Health Issues in Cancer Patients Differed By Cancer Type
Living with cancer can be more than a physical battle. For some patients, the disease can be a mental challenge as well. It seems some types of cancers may be tied to a heavier mental burden than others.
E-Cigarettes May Not Help Cancer Patients Quit
Cancer patients trying to kick the smoking habit may reach for e-cigarettes — but do the devices help in the fight to avoid conventional cigarettes? Likely not, suggests a new study.
Quality of Life May Affect Risk of Cancer Surgery Complications
After surgery, cancer patients are prone to complications like infections, which can be deadly. New research suggests quality of life may play a part in the risk of complications after cancer surgery.
Depression in Cancer Patients Went Untreated
Many cancer patients face depression, and they often aren't treated for it. But a new approach could transform their care.
Many Cancer Survivors Still Smoked
Smoking cigarettes is a proven cause of cancer and other medical conditions. But some people may continue to use tobacco even after they have had cancer.
Sleep Apnea, Cancer Not Linked in Recent Study
Previous research has suggested that low levels of blood oxygen associated with sleep apnea could prompt cancer development. But new research suggests that may not be the case.
Therapy May Help Cancer Patients Sleep Easier
Matters of health can't always be separated clearly into physical issues and mental issues. A new review examined one such overlap between physical and mental health — sleeping troubles in cancer patients.
- Ambien (2) Apply Ambien filter
- Lunesta (2) Apply Lunesta filter
- Ambien CR (1) Apply Ambien CR filter
- Chantix (1) Apply Chantix filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Restoril (1) Apply Restoril filter
- Sonata (1) Apply Sonata filter
- Tamoxifen (1) Apply Tamoxifen filter
- Tarceva (1) Apply Tarceva filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer
- Lung Cancer (32) Apply Lung Cancer filter
- Breast Cancer Female (22) Apply Breast Cancer Female filter
- Colon Cancer (9) Apply Colon Cancer filter
- Prostate Cancer (8) Apply Prostate Cancer filter
- Rectal Cancer (7) Apply Rectal Cancer filter
- Bladder Cancer (5) Apply Bladder Cancer filter
- Oral Cancer (5) Apply Oral Cancer filter
- Esophageal Cancer (4) Apply Esophageal Cancer filter
- Skin Cancer (4) Apply Skin Cancer filter
- Cervical Cancer (3) Apply Cervical Cancer filter
- Liver Cancer (3) Apply Liver Cancer filter
- Kidney Cancer (2) Apply Kidney Cancer filter
- Thyroid Cancer (2) Apply Thyroid Cancer filter
- Male Cancer (1) Apply Male Cancer filter
- Ovarian Cancer (1) Apply Ovarian Cancer filter
- Pancreatic Cancer (1) Apply Pancreatic Cancer filter
- Stomach Cancer (1) Apply Stomach Cancer filter
- Uterine Cancer (1) Apply Uterine Cancer filter
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Addictions (74) Apply Addictions filter
- Emotional Health (24) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Depression (18) Apply Depression filter
- Sleep Disorders (12) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Anxiety Disorders (11) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Stress (9) Apply Stress filter
- Dementia (4) Apply Dementia filter
- Suicide Prevention (4) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Bipolar Disorder (2) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Schizophrenia (2) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Violence Prevention (2) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Child Disorders (1) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Cardiovascular (27) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Womens Health (18) Apply Womens Health filter
- Diabetes (15) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (14) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Pulmonary Disease (10) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (9) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Infectious Disease (8) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (7) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (5) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Exercise (3) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (3) Apply Hematology filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pediatrics (3) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Healthy Home (2) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Kidney Disease (2) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Mens Health (2) Apply Mens Health filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- (-) Remove Cancer filter Cancer