These Healthy Choices Might Reduce Dementia Risk
Many people exercise and eat healthily to improve their overall physical health, but those habits might also boost mental health.
Exercise: How Even a Little May Help Older Hearts
Older adults with reduced mobility may not move around a lot, but a little activity may go a long way in maintaining their heart health.
Obesity Treatment Device May Trim the Fat
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Wednesday approved a first-of-its-kind device to treat obesity.
Fireball Whisky Recalled in Europe
After an accidental shipment of an American version of Fireball Whisky to Europe, three countries have recalled the product due to an ingredient in the whiskey also found in antifreeze. But Fireball says the chemical is safe for consumption.
Milk May Not Protect Against Fractures, Death
Past research and advertising campaigns suggested that milk made bones stronger and improved overall health. But new research suggests that may not be true.
Recalled and Banned Products Were Still on Shelves
Recalls are meant to ensure that every medication and supplement on store shelves is safe. But do those recalls work?
Exploring the Safety of Walking to School
Walking or riding a bicycle to school is a great way for children to get extra physical activity — but only if it's safe for them to do so.
Questions to Ask Before Surgery
Many people have questions before surgery. Some of the things they don’t ask are those that their surgeons most need to know.
A Heart Test to Save Athletes' Lives
Could a relatively simple test for heart abnormalities save athletes' lives? Recent research suggests that it might.
European Food Safety Authority Says Aspartame Is Safe
Many people consume aspartame, a sugar substitute, in diet foods and drinks. A European food safety organization recently examined whether it is safe to consume.
- (-) Remove Healthy Eating and Diet filter Healthy Eating and Diet
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- Cardiovascular (28) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Heart Attack (4) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Hypertension (4) Apply Hypertension filter
- High Cholesterol (3) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Stroke (3) Apply Stroke filter
- Atherosclerosis (2) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (2) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (2) Apply Peripheral Arterial Disease filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (1) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- Diabetes (17) Apply Diabetes filter
- Mental Health (17) Apply Mental Health filter
- Pediatrics (15) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Exercise (12) Apply Exercise filter
- Cancer (9) Apply Cancer filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (9) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Alzheimers Disease (3) Apply Alzheimers Disease filter
- Osteoporosis (3) Apply Osteoporosis filter
- Back Pain (1) Apply Back Pain filter
- Chronic Pain Conditions (1) Apply Chronic Pain Conditions filter
- Epilepsy Seizure Disorders (1) Apply Epilepsy Seizure Disorders filter
- Multiple Sclerosis (1) Apply Multiple Sclerosis filter
- Healthy Home (8) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Mens Health (6) Apply Mens Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (6) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Womens Health (5) Apply Womens Health filter
- Allergies (3) Apply Allergies filter
- Infectious Disease (3) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Baby (2) Apply Baby filter
- Gastrointestinal (2) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pulmonary Disease (2) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (1) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter