Using the Mind to Reduce Inflammation
If you're in pain, you probably don't feel great. If you're emotionally frustrated or upset, it can make your pain worse. So then how do you break the cycle?
Is Fast Food Flaring Kids' Allergies?
It’s no surprise to find out that healthy kids eat healthy food. But what about kids who eat fast food several times per week? Can the body be allergic to junk food?
The Molecule of Many Diseases
It is good news when researchers gain a little more knowledge about the development of one disease. It is even better news when that little bit of knowledge applies to a whole group of diseases.
- (-) Remove Gastrointestinal filter Gastrointestinal
- (-) Remove Pulmonary Disease filter Pulmonary Disease
- (-) Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Neuromuscular Disease (2) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Rheumatic Disease (2) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Dermatology (1) Apply Dermatology filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (1) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter