Kidneys on the Move
Johns Hopkins researchers have found that kidneys shipped on ice for transplant are just as safe and effective as kidneys that come from donors in the same hospital where the transplant operation takes place.
In the Comfort of Your Own Home
New findings show that home-based dialysis may suit some kidney transplant failure patients.
The Emotional Toll of Dialysis
A recent study done in Spain shows the different ways in which people with kidney disease cope with dialysis and view their quality of life, both in and out of hospital.
Teamwork Is the Key, but How Does the Team Work?
Caring for patients with chronic kidney disease (CKD) is a complex undertaking that requires the skills of various knowledgeable individuals.
- (-) Remove Kidney Disease filter Kidney Disease
- Cardiovascular (13) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Heart Attack (4) Apply Heart Attack filter
- Stroke (3) Apply Stroke filter
- Atherosclerosis (2) Apply Atherosclerosis filter
- High Cholesterol (2) Apply High Cholesterol filter
- Hypertension (2) Apply Hypertension filter
- Atrial Fibrillation (1) Apply Atrial Fibrillation filter
- Congestive Heart Failure (1) Apply Congestive Heart Failure filter
- Diabetes (7) Apply Diabetes filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (5) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Patient Safety Education (5) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Gastrointestinal (3) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Rheumatic Disease (3) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Cancer (2) Apply Cancer filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Mental Health (2) Apply Mental Health filter
- Womens Health (2) Apply Womens Health filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Sexual Health (1) Apply Sexual Health filter