Depression Medicines May Affect Weight Gain
Antidepressants affect the moods of countless people with depression around the world. But they may also affect their waistlines.
Some Antidepressants Led to Less Weight Gain
Taking any medication means potentially experiencing its possible side effects. Concern about antidepressants' side effects may prevent some individuals from taking them.
Taking Antidepressants When the Baby's Due
Women who have anxiety or depression have important decisions to make about their medications when they are pregnant. Though these medications may carry some risks, not taking them has risks too.
- (-) Remove Wellbutrin filter Wellbutrin
- Celexa (3) Apply Celexa filter
- Effexor (2) Apply Effexor filter
- Lexapro (2) Apply Lexapro filter
- Paxil (2) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (2) Apply Prozac filter
- Wellbutrin XL (2) Apply Wellbutrin XL filter
- Zoloft (2) Apply Zoloft filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter