New Drug for Diabetic Pain
People with diabetes are at risk for many other health problems, including a condition that causes pain or numbness in the feet, legs, hands and arms. Now, there's a new painkiller for patients with this condition.
Stem Cell Transplant Recipients Prone to Problems
Stem cell transplant patients may not only be at risk during treatment. A new study suggests that a decade later they are still more susceptible to psychological conditions and chronic illness.
- (-) Remove Diabetes filter Diabetes
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- (-) Remove Chronic Pain Conditions filter Chronic Pain Conditions
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Hematology (1) Apply Hematology filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter