Getting Your Bell Rung
With football season in full swing, it's time to get reacquainted with concussions: what to expect, how to treat and when to return to action.
Morning Sickness Linked to Behavioral Issues
Old wives tales abound concerning pregnancy. One popular one is "if the future mother is really sick, it's a girl." According to recent research, it may cause something else.
Stem Cells Unlock Bipolar Disorder Secrets
In 2001 Heinz Prechter, a successful automotive entrepreneur, committed suicide after a lifetime of battling bipolar disorder. He was only 59 years old, and left behind two children and a wife.
Antidepressants Work to Stop Suicides
A landmark study has shown that antidepressants significantly reduce suicide risk among patients with depression or bipolar disorder.
Does Panic Come On Gradually?
People with panic disorder—overwhelming bouts of physical anxiety symptoms—don’t respond to stress like some might expect, according to a new study.
Unbalanced Body and Mind
Interestingly, people who have psychiatric disorders typically have balance problems. This mind-body connection may hold keys to new treatment directions.
Happiness Not all it's Cracked up to be
All we ever want for ourselves and our children is happiness - right? That's what we say, but chasing after the bluebird of happiness can actually make us feel worse.
Parents Make Kids More Stressed
The moods and behavior of parents affect their kids tremendously. And the children of bipolar parents are particularly sensitive.
Global Look at Bipolar Disorder
Bipolar disorder and symptoms are found throughout the world, but people throughout the world may not have access to mental health treatment.
Mood Crystal Ball
If you're thinking dark thoughts, your mood isn't likely to be very bright. If you're behaving in a way that's not very uplifting, you probably aren't going to feel good. And if you think can't control your moods, well chances are - you can't.
- Depakote (7) Apply Depakote filter
- Zyprexa (7) Apply Zyprexa filter
- Seroquel (6) Apply Seroquel filter
- Lamictal (4) Apply Lamictal filter
- Risperdal Consta (4) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Geodon (2) Apply Geodon filter
- Prozac (2) Apply Prozac filter
- Seroquel XR (2) Apply Seroquel XR filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Actos (1) Apply Actos filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Celexa (1) Apply Celexa filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Effexor (1) Apply Effexor filter
- Fluoxetine (1) Apply Fluoxetine filter
- Gralise (1) Apply Gralise filter
- Horizant (1) Apply Horizant filter
- Lexapro (1) Apply Lexapro filter
- Neurontin (1) Apply Neurontin filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Tegretol (1) Apply Tegretol filter
- Topamax (1) Apply Topamax filter
- Trileptal (1) Apply Trileptal filter
- Zoloft (1) Apply Zoloft filter
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Bipolar Disorder filter Bipolar Disorder
- Depression (42) Apply Depression filter
- Schizophrenia (35) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Anxiety Disorders (23) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (7) Apply Post Traumatic Stress Disorder filter
- Panic Disorder (5) Apply Panic Disorder filter
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (4) Apply Generalized Anxiety Disorder filter
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (2) Apply Obsessive Compulsive Disorder filter
- Social Anxiety Disorder (2) Apply Social Anxiety Disorder filter
- Addictions (14) Apply Addictions filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (10) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Child Disorders (9) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (8) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Emotional Health (8) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Suicide Prevention (8) Apply Suicide Prevention filter
- Borderline Personality Disorder (5) Apply Borderline Personality Disorder filter
- Stress (5) Apply Stress filter
- Eating Disorders (3) Apply Eating Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (3) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Violence Prevention (3) Apply Violence Prevention filter
- Attention Deficit Disorder (1) Apply Attention Deficit Disorder filter
- Dementia (1) Apply Dementia filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (1) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (12) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pediatrics (8) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Diabetes (6) Apply Diabetes filter
- Womens Health (6) Apply Womens Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (5) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (4) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (3) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Infectious Disease (3) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mens Health (3) Apply Mens Health filter
- Allergies (2) Apply Allergies filter
- Cancer (2) Apply Cancer filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (2) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Baby (1) Apply Baby filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Trauma (1) Apply Trauma filter
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health