Some Antidepressants Led to Less Weight Gain
Taking any medication means potentially experiencing its possible side effects. Concern about antidepressants' side effects may prevent some individuals from taking them.
Antidepressants and Pregnancy: A Trade Off
Expectant mothers with depression or anxiety may debate whether to continue or cease taking their mood meds during pregnancy, and it appears their babies are likely affected either way.
- (-) Remove Lexapro filter Lexapro
- (-) Remove Wellbutrin XL filter Wellbutrin XL
- Celexa (2) Apply Celexa filter
- Paxil (2) Apply Paxil filter
- Prozac (2) Apply Prozac filter
- Cymbalta (1) Apply Cymbalta filter
- Effexor (1) Apply Effexor filter
- Remeron (1) Apply Remeron filter
- Wellbutrin (1) Apply Wellbutrin filter
- Zoloft (1) Apply Zoloft filter