Looking Closer at ADHD and Obesity
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) may be well known, but there is still a great deal that scientists don't know about it.
FDA Warns of Erections from Methylphenidate Use
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a warning about a serious potential side effect of methylphenidate products (e.g. Ritalin, Concerta, and Daytrana) used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- (-) Remove Ritalin LA filter Ritalin LA
- (-) Remove Strattera filter Strattera
- Concerta (2) Apply Concerta filter
- Daytrana (2) Apply Daytrana filter
- Focalin (2) Apply Focalin filter
- Focalin XR (2) Apply Focalin XR filter
- Ritalin (2) Apply Ritalin filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Metadate CD (1) Apply Metadate CD filter
- Quillivant XR (1) Apply Quillivant XR filter
- Vyvanse (1) Apply Vyvanse filter