Nutrients Every Pregnant Mother Needs
Pregnant women need to make sure that their diets provide enough nutrients for themselves and their unborn child. Here are some of the best foods to eat if you’re pregnant.
Wanted: A Child
For those who desperately want to have a child, it can be a long and emotional journey to try to get pregnant. Yet a wide range of infertility services exist.
Small Risk of Diabetes Linked to Fertility Issues
Women who have overcome fertility problems know the joy of finally becoming pregnant. But their infertility history may help them prepare for the pregnancy as well.
Get an Egg, Grow an Egg
The invention of in vitro fertilization (IVF) has allowed many couples to become parents when it might not otherwise have been possible. But different factors can influence how well IVF works.
Fertility Treatment No Problem for Your Heart
Struggling to have a child can take a toll on a person's mind and body, especially if they are undergoing fertility treatments. But the process can pay off with a child — and possibly better health.
Hope for Cancer Survivors to Conceive
Women who are cancer survivors may worry about their ability to get pregnant. While new research suggests that getting pregnant may not be an issue for many of these women, it is still important that they discuss family planning with their doctor, who can help make the process easier.
Cancer Risks After In Vitro Fertilization
In vitro fertilization (IVF) has helped women around the world become mothers. This technique that’s been used for years can result in more than one bundle of joy. A new study discovered that multiple births after IVF might have risks.
FDA Approves Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive for Use Without a Prescription
Today, the US Food and Drug Administration announced it has approved the use of Plan B One-Step (levonorgestrel) as a nonprescription product for all women of child-bearing potential.
Surprise! You're Expecting a Baby
Sometimes a woman finds herself pregnant when she wasn't planning on it. Women with unintended pregnancies may benefit from support and being aware of postpartum depression risks.
FDA Approves Plan B One-Step Emergency Contraceptive
The US Food and Drug Administration today announced that it has approved an amended application submitted by Teva Women’s Health, Inc. to market Plan B One-Step (active ingredient levonorgestrel) for use without a prescription by women 15 years of age and older.
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- (-) Remove Womens Health filter Womens Health
- Pediatrics (23) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Cancer (14) Apply Cancer filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (11) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Patient Safety Education (10) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Mental Health (9) Apply Mental Health filter
- Depression (4) Apply Depression filter
- Stress (4) Apply Stress filter
- Emotional Health (3) Apply Emotional Health filter
- Addictions (2) Apply Addictions filter
- Anxiety Disorders (2) Apply Anxiety Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Baby (8) Apply Baby filter
- Sexual Health (7) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Cardiovascular (5) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Hematology (5) Apply Hematology filter
- Infectious Disease (5) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Rheumatic Disease (4) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Diabetes (3) Apply Diabetes filter
- Mens Health (2) Apply Mens Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (2) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Thyroid Disorders (2) Apply Thyroid Disorders filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Incontinence (1) Apply Incontinence filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter