Things You Should Know About Prednisone
Prednisone is used to treat many conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and asthma. Here are some important things to know about prednisone.
What Women Need to Know About Bladder Control
Involuntary loss of urine can be embarrassing and a bit frustrating. Luckily, we have some information about the condition, possible causes and treatments.
Benefits of Regular Physical Activity
There are many health benefits to being a physically active person. Here’s a list from what you might gain from developing an exercise routine.
Beer: The Health Benefits and Consequences
Many Americans enjoy their alcohol, spending close to $99 billion every year on beer alone. Here’s a list of potential health benefits and consequences of beer consumption.
America's Unhealthiest Cities
Gallup-Healthways Well-Being rates U.S. metropolitan areas for overall well-being, diabetes, obesity, frequency of exercise, and produce consumption from 2010 - 2012.
Foods that Boost Brain Power
A few changes to your diet may give your brain a boost!
The Vital Role of Vitamin D
Vitamin D is a nutrient that the body needs to maintain overall good health. Here are nine reasons why vitamin D plays a vital role in your health.
Sweet Benefits of Chocolate
Chocolate may be sweet, rich and delicious, but it also can provide health benefits when consumed in moderation. Here’s a list of ways that chocolate can benefit your health.
The Benefits of Drinking Tea
Tea comes in four varieties and can provide a host of health benefits. Here are some of the potential health benefits of drinking tea.
Why Water Should Be Your Favorite Drink
Are you drinking enough H2O? Find out why you should make water your favorite drink.
- (-) Remove Diabetes filter Diabetes
- (-) Remove Rheumatic Disease filter Rheumatic Disease
- (-) Remove Rheumatoid Arthritis filter Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mental Health (11) Apply Mental Health filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (10) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Infectious Disease (10) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Cancer (9) Apply Cancer filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (8) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (7) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Gastrointestinal (7) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pediatrics (4) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Eye Disease (3) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Incontinence (3) Apply Incontinence filter
- Womens Health (3) Apply Womens Health filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (2) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (2) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter