Dangers of Drinking Too Much Alcohol
Binge drinking, especially over the course of several years, can come with severe health consequences. Here’s a list of some of the consequences of drinking too much alcohol.
Smoking Patches for Memory
While nicotine patches are typically used to quit smoking cigarettes, doctors use them in research to stimulate cognitive development.
Reducing Risks Could Cut Alzheimer's
Moderate lifestyle changes may seem small, but they can provide large returns in better health. Exercising and smoking cessation are among modifiable changes capable of reducing risk of Alzheimer's disease.
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- Cardiovascular (2) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (2) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (1) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter