Diabetes: How Teen Stress Could Predict Adult Risk
Many people believe that a positive mindset can help them overcome disease. New evidence suggests that the power of the mind-body connection may not only be real, it may also be a two-way street.
Atrial Fibrillation: What Women Need to Know
Heart rhythm disorders affect more than 2 million Americans. The most common of these disorders is atrial fibrillation (AFib) — and it may affect women differently than men.
Healthy Valentine’s Day for a Healthy Heart
Valentine’s Day — a day of chocolates, romantic dinners and loving hearts. Why can't it also be a day to focus on heart health?
Things You Should Know About Prednisone
Prednisone is used to treat many conditions, including rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis and asthma. Here are some important things to know about prednisone.
What Women Need to Know About Bladder Control
Involuntary loss of urine can be embarrassing and a bit frustrating. Luckily, we have some information about the condition, possible causes and treatments.
Sweet Benefits of Chocolate
Chocolate may be sweet, rich and delicious, but it also can provide health benefits when consumed in moderation. Here’s a list of ways that chocolate can benefit your health.
Why Water Should Be Your Favorite Drink
Are you drinking enough H2O? Find out why you should make water your favorite drink.
Healthy Holiday Tips
With most of the country already in the heart of winter, here are some tips for staying healthy this holiday season and into the new year.
Mindfulness for the Diabetic Mind
Meditation and other mindfulness exercises can be good for your state of mind. Because mental health is tied to physical health, mindfulness training also could be good for people with diabetes.
- (-) Remove Diabetes filter Diabetes
- (-) Remove Mental Health filter Mental Health
- Healthy Eating and Diet (7) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Infectious Disease (5) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Gastrointestinal (4) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Rheumatic Disease (4) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Cancer (3) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (3) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (3) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (3) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Incontinence (2) Apply Incontinence filter
- Womens Health (2) Apply Womens Health filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter