CDC Reports Americans Living Longer Than Ever
Americans may be living longer than ever before. In a new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report, measures of life span were up and rates of death were down.
Sweet Benefits of Chocolate
Chocolate may be sweet, rich and delicious, but it also can provide health benefits when consumed in moderation. Here’s a list of ways that chocolate can benefit your health.
Ladies - The Air May Impact Your Mind
Older women should be mindful about the air they breathe: Chronic exposure to air pollution may be hurting your ability to think, reason and remember.
Asthma's Double Duty Drug
Known to be effective in treating asthma, Zyflo (zileuton) may have a secondary use in treating Alzheimer's disease. A recent study showed a 50 percent reduction in plaques in the brain.
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- (-) Remove Pulmonary Disease filter Pulmonary Disease
- Cancer (2) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (2) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Diabetes (2) Apply Diabetes filter
- Infectious Disease (2) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (2) Apply Mental Health filter
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (1) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Incontinence (1) Apply Incontinence filter
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter