Tips to Prevent the Common Cold
Cold and flu season has arrived, but that doesn't have to mean you or your family will get sick. Outsmart germs with these simple strategies.
The Risks of Homemade Infant Formula
Thinking of making formula for your infant at home? The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says you should think again.
It's August, which means it's National Psoriasis Awareness Month. Are you in the know about this common skin condition?
Big Smiles for Children's Dental Health
This month is National Children's Dental Health Month. You can celebrate by promoting good dental health habits with your kids.
Sick with the Flu? Here's What to Do Next
In all the chaos surrounding COVID-19, the flu may be easy to forget — until you start feeling sick. Here's what you should do if you get the flu.
How to Have a Safe and Healthy Winter
Snow, hot cocoa and good cheer come with wintertime, but so does a wide range of potential health and safety issues. It's time to make sure your family knows how to stay safe and healthy this winter.
FDA Updates COVID Vaccine Boosters
Health officials in the United States are encouraging people to get bivalent COVID-19 vaccine boosters.
Formula Concerns Continue
Baby formula is not as hard to find as it was last summer, but it's still difficult in some parts of the United States.
Youth E-Cig Use Remains High
Millions of kids and teens in the United States use electronic cigarettes, according to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Melatonin for Kids? Not So Fast
Thinking about giving melatonin to your child? Read this first.
- Gardasil (2) Apply Gardasil filter
- Abilify (1) Apply Abilify filter
- Actiq (1) Apply Actiq filter
- Adderall (1) Apply Adderall filter
- Ativan (1) Apply Ativan filter
- Avinza (1) Apply Avinza filter
- Cervarix (1) Apply Cervarix filter
- Geodon (1) Apply Geodon filter
- Invega (1) Apply Invega filter
- Risperdal Consta (1) Apply Risperdal Consta filter
- Saphris (1) Apply Saphris filter
- Seroquel (1) Apply Seroquel filter
- Zyprexa (1) Apply Zyprexa filter
- (-) Remove Patient Safety Education filter Patient Safety Education
- (-) Remove Pediatrics filter Pediatrics
- Womens Health (36) Apply Womens Health filter
- Infectious Disease (35) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (28) Apply Mental Health filter
- Addictions (11) Apply Addictions filter
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (3) Apply Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder filter
- Child Disorders (3) Apply Child Disorders filter
- Sleep Disorders (3) Apply Sleep Disorders filter
- Traumatic Brain Injury (3) Apply Traumatic Brain Injury filter
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (1) Apply Autism Spectrum Disorders filter
- Bipolar Disorder (1) Apply Bipolar Disorder filter
- Dementia (1) Apply Dementia filter
- Schizophrenia (1) Apply Schizophrenia filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (27) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Mens Health (25) Apply Mens Health filter
- Baby (24) Apply Baby filter
- Healthy Home (23) Apply Healthy Home filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (18) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Trauma (16) Apply Trauma filter
- Cancer (10) Apply Cancer filter
- Allergies (9) Apply Allergies filter
- Gastrointestinal (7) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Pulmonary Disease (5) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Diabetes (4) Apply Diabetes filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (4) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Cardiovascular (3) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Exercise (2) Apply Exercise filter
- Hematology (2) Apply Hematology filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (2) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter
- Deafness Hearing Loss (1) Apply Deafness Hearing Loss filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter