Opioid Prescriptions: A Persistent Problem
Despite an overall decline in the number of opioids prescribed during the last nine years, the amount remained high, according to a new report.
The Price of Complementary Health Approaches
Americans spent $30.2 billion on complementary health approaches in a year, according to a recent analysis.
- (-) Remove Healthy Home filter Healthy Home
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- (-) Remove Chronic Pain Conditions filter Chronic Pain Conditions
- Back Pain (1) Apply Back Pain filter
- Mental Health (2) Apply Mental Health filter
- Patient Safety Education (1) Apply Patient Safety Education filter