We Answered Your Medication Questions
You asked and we answered. Find out the answers to three common questions pharmacists receive.
Infants, Meet Peanuts
Introducing peanuts into your infant's diet may be a good idea after all, according to a new study.
What Washing Dishes by Hand May Do for Your Child's Allergies
A simple decision like whether to use a dishwasher may affect your child's allergies.
Things to Keep in Your Medicine Cabinet
American families keep a wide range of prescription and non-prescription items in their medicine cabinets, but what is really necessary?
Cockroaches and Air Pollution Shouldn't Mix
Most people try to steer clear of cockroaches. For children, however, avoiding these large, brown creepy crawlers is especially important.
Which Chemicals Are in House Dust?
Flame retardants were once commonly used in furniture. But the chemicals were phased out when researchers discovered they could contribute to health problems. So are they completely gone now?
Air Pollution and Asthma Don't Mix
Pregnant moms, listen up: Stay away from areas with high air pollution. It can hurt your growing baby, especially if your child develops asthma.
Battle of the Bug Bites
As you're enjoying Memorial Day meals this weekend, don't be surprised to see six-legged friends scavenging for meals. Hopefully, they'll go after your food crumbs and not your blood.
Is Your Nose Plugged?
The autumn can bring all sorts all cold, allergy and sinus symptoms. The nose during this time of year seems often to be either runny or stuffed up.
Sick and Abused
According to a study by Swedish researchers, children who are chronically ill are much more likely than healthy children to be victims of physical abuse.
- (-) Remove Allergies filter Allergies
- (-) Remove Healthy Home filter Healthy Home
- Patient Safety Education (5) Apply Patient Safety Education filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (4) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Pediatrics (4) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Infectious Disease (2) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (2) Apply Obstetrics/Gynecology filter
- Pulmonary Disease (2) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Dermatology (1) Apply Dermatology filter
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter