Getting Healthy May Improve Men's Fertility
Health problems that seem unrelated to men's fertility — like diabetes or high blood pressure — may damage men's sperm. And men can take steps that can both improve their overall health and make them more fertile.
Birth Control Method Might Increase Diabetes Risk
Many factors can affect a woman's decision about birth control methods, and an increased risk for diabetes may be one of them.
What Women Need to Know About Bladder Control
Involuntary loss of urine can be embarrassing and a bit frustrating. Luckily, we have some information about the condition, possible causes and treatments.
How Obesity Affects Health
Besides tobacco use, obesity is the leading cause of preventable disease and death in the United States.
Healthy Holiday Tips
With most of the country already in the heart of winter, here are some tips for staying healthy this holiday season and into the new year.
Small Risk of Diabetes Linked to Fertility Issues
Women who have overcome fertility problems know the joy of finally becoming pregnant. But their infertility history may help them prepare for the pregnancy as well.
Diabetics Are More Likely to Have C-Sections
If you’re diabetic and pregnant, you probably know that you’re at greater risk for a difficult childbirth, compared to women who aren’t diabetic. Researchers now know why.
- (-) Remove Diabetes filter Diabetes
- (-) Remove Obstetrics/Gynecology filter Obstetrics/Gynecology
- Mental Health (3) Apply Mental Health filter
- Womens Health (3) Apply Womens Health filter
- Cardiovascular (2) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (2) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Infectious Disease (2) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (2) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Pulmonary Disease (2) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Sexual Health (2) Apply Sexual Health filter
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Incontinence (1) Apply Incontinence filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Sleep Apnea Insomnia (1) Apply Sleep Apnea Insomnia filter