Sweet Benefits of Chocolate
Chocolate may be sweet, rich and delicious, but it also can provide health benefits when consumed in moderation. Here’s a list of ways that chocolate can benefit your health.
Ladies - The Air May Impact Your Mind
Older women should be mindful about the air they breathe: Chronic exposure to air pollution may be hurting your ability to think, reason and remember.
Asthma's Double Duty Drug
Known to be effective in treating asthma, Zyflo (zileuton) may have a secondary use in treating Alzheimer's disease. A recent study showed a 50 percent reduction in plaques in the brain.
- (-) Remove Neuromuscular Disease filter Neuromuscular Disease
- (-) Remove Pulmonary Disease filter Pulmonary Disease
- (-) Remove Asthma filter Asthma
- Allergies (1) Apply Allergies filter
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Diabetes (1) Apply Diabetes filter
- Gastrointestinal (1) Apply Gastrointestinal filter
- Healthy Eating and Diet (1) Apply Healthy Eating and Diet filter
- Incontinence (1) Apply Incontinence filter
- Infectious Disease (1) Apply Infectious Disease filter
- Mental Health (1) Apply Mental Health filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter