New Rx Approvals
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved five medications in the last month.
A Change in REMS Requirements
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has lifted the Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) requirements for certain medications used to treat anemia.
Living High, Living Dangerously with Anemia
The higher you are in the world, the thinner the air is. Higher altitudes mean it's more difficult to breathe and gain the oxygen your body needs.
When RA Gets Complicated
Rheumatoid arthritis can last a lifetime. As the years pass, the inflammation caused by rheumatoid arthritis can spread to other organs, causing a variety of health problems. In some cases, the complications of rheumatoid arthritis can be deadly.
Merck Reports Phase III Results With Vicrelis
Merck announced final results from a Phase III, open-label study designed to compare the impact of two anemia management strategies on sustained virologic response ( SVR ) in patients with chronic hepatitis C virus ( HCV ) genotype 1 infection treated with VICTRELIS ( boceprevir ) in combination with PEGINTRON ( peginterferon alfa-2b ) and ribavirin (P/R).
- (-) Remove Hematology filter Hematology
- (-) Remove Infectious Disease filter Infectious Disease
- Cancer (1) Apply Cancer filter
- Cardiovascular (1) Apply Cardiovascular filter
- Eye Disease (1) Apply Eye Disease filter
- Kidney Disease (1) Apply Kidney Disease filter
- Mens Health (1) Apply Mens Health filter
- Neuromuscular Disease (1) Apply Neuromuscular Disease filter
- Pediatrics (1) Apply Pediatrics filter
- Pulmonary Disease (1) Apply Pulmonary Disease filter
- Rheumatic Disease (1) Apply Rheumatic Disease filter
- Womens Health (1) Apply Womens Health filter