How was your experience with Amcinonide?
Uses of Amcinonide
Amcinonide is used in the treatment of:
- Facial Dermatoses
- Foot Dermatoses
- Hand Dermatoses
- Leg Dermatoses
- Scalp Dermatoses
This medication may be prescribed for other uses. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Amcinonide Brand Names
Amcinonide may be found in some form under the following brand names:
Amcinonide Drug Class
Amcinonide is part of the drug class:
This is not a complete list of Amcinonidedrug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Take amcinonide exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully.
The Amcinonide dose your doctor recommends will be based on the following (use any or all that apply):
- the condition being treated
- other medical conditions you have
- other medications you are taking
- how you respond to this medication
- your weight
- your height
- your age
- your gender
Amcinonide is available in the following doses:
- Amcinonide Topical 0.1% Topical Cream
- Amcinonide Topical 0.1% Topical Lotion
- Amcinonide Topical 0.1% Topical Ointment
Forms of Medication
Amcinonide is available in the following forms:
- Topical Cream
- Topical Lotion
- Topical Ointment